Sparkle Email Scheduler plugin lets you easily customize the default transactional WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download email templates and scheduled theme your time event. Edit the design using the native WordPress editor for instant visual edits. Customize the text (including body text) or each email template without editing code.
Sparkle Email Scheduler is a Free WordPress plugin to allow you to send custom emails to your potential customers, not only normal you can set up based on their order status, to receive an email with our own brand by order status or abandoned cart email. Easily schedule an email to your potential customers based on order status.
- Apple iOS Devices
- MS Outlook
- Apple Mail
- Yahoo! Mail
- Google Gmail
- Android Devices
- Windows Live Desktop
- Mozilla Thunderbird
Template Edit Options
These are the features made available for users when editing the email templates;
- You can create a personalized HTML template.
- You can change the width of the template up to 600 pixels.
- Customizable Template Background
- Upload and Position Header Images for Templates
- Customizable Header image for the email template
- Use WordPress Editor Customizable the Footer Content
- Integrate the “add links” tab to enhance user’s marketing tactics
- Get more with the Pro Version
Features of Sparkle Email Scheduler
- Preview Templates Before Sending To Recipients
- Extensively Customizable To Suit User’s Brand Theme
- Customize The Heading, Subtitle, And Body Text
- Send Test Emails Before Real Email Testing.
- Import And Export Settings
- Email Designer
- Customized Email Templates
- Email Scheduler
- Manage Abandoned Cart Emails Properly
- Order Complete Email Section
- Order Refund Email Section
- Order Cancel Email Section
Sending out emails with the plugin is quite straightforward. However, the major issues most users face are;
- Smooth email delivery may be restricted by email spammers who make the delivery complicated to achieve.
- Employing the use of local web hosts with a poor delivery rate may restrict the email delivery to the recipient.
- WordPress, by default, uses local web host mail servers to send out all emails related to all WordPress and plugin-generated emails.
The above issues can be avoided by configuring the email delivery provider which would subsequently improve the email delivery rates.
The email settings schedule can be set to;
- Thirty Minutes Interval
- Six Hours Interval
- Twelve Hours Interval
- Two Days Interval
- Three Days Interval