Sparkle Blog is a complete resource for everything around WordPress. The blog covers different topics from WordPress themes and plugins to marketing and how-to guides. Through the blog, we aim to provide quality content and resources around WordPress that helps to overcome the WordPress related challenges people are facing day in day out.
We want you to share your idea, tips, and resources that can help thousands of readers who are expecting a solution to one or more challenges.
If you are interested to share your expertise and learnings, we can help you take that information to thousands of audiences. We would love to hear from you.
What type of articles are published in the Sparkle Blog?
- Beginner’s Guide: How to start a WordPress blog?
- WordPress Theme Review: Best wordpress themes for eCommerce business.
- Plugins And Tools: Top 7 tools for business and brands.
- Online Marketing And SEO: How to optimize a blog post?
- How To Tutorial: How to install Google Analytics to your WordPress Website?
Themes and Plugins Listing – Cost: $150
We will review your product and place it in the topmost display area of the Sparkle Blog. The product will be featured in the top area for at least 1 month.
Sponsored Guest Post – Cost: $75
Sponsored guest post service allows you to write an article about your product. You can include every detail about your product and you are allowed to include two links to your products or service. The links will be do-follow. Please note that your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published. We hold the right to accept or reject the article.
Regular Guest Post
We also accept guest blog posts that meet our guidelines. The guidelines for guest post includes:
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered.
- Posts should be 1500 words plus.
- Images included in the posts should be free of copyrights.
- The post should be highly interactive with properly formatted heading and sections.
- The outbound link in the post should be relevant and quality sites.
- Cannot be placed more than 1 do-follow links in a post.
Does this sound good to you?